Custom Search

Does Zune Really Exist?

Discussion in 'iPod, Zune & MP3 Players' started by MyDigitalpoint, Aug 8, 2011.

1. cotyf123 Member

Message Count:
    Operating System:
    Mac OSX Lion
    The Zune did exist and has since been discontinued. It was not as capable as the iPod touch, and a lot less user friendly. It had a very buggy browser in the HD version. It had a lot of potential, but Apple pretty much crushed them. Not to mention, it was really cool that the apps were free, but it didn't have many. Who wants to develop apps that won't make you any money? That was another big contributor to their downfall.
  2. VinnieG Newbie

Message Count:
    Operating System:
    Ubuntu 10.10
    I actually still have my old Zune 80 and love it. The thing is sturdy and holds a ton of music. As much as I love my iPhone, I don't think I'll ever get rid of my Zune. It still works like new. I always take it with me on road trips and flights. The battery life is great too.
  3. thrifty Newbie

Message Count:
    Operating System:
    Windows 7 Starter
    I had a zune as well. For a basic Mp3 player it was fine, but I could also pay a lot less and get a basic Mp3 player that did the same thing. Once it broke on me I got the Ipod touch and haven't looked back. I like having a device that I could do many things on whether it be surfing the net, using apps, or listening to music. I was also annoyed when I bought a dvd with a digital copy and could not put it on the zune.
  4. Lifter123 Member

Message Count:
    Operating System:
    Win 7
    Yes it does exist. Is the shiny little Apple logo too blinding for you to see?
  5. zacker150 Member

Message Count:
    Operating System:
    Windows Server R2
  6. Lieutenant Member

Message Count:
    Operating System:
    Windows 7
    I have not checked recently but my wife has a Zune. She rarely uses it but it is still on the computer and still allows her to put music on the device. I am not sure they are creating MP3 devices anymore though. I could be wrong; but I thought I seen an article saying they stopped because Apple had to much market share.
  7. yurithebest1 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Operating System:
    Windows 7
    I just cannot believe that they are still very expensive even if they weren't very successful, and in my point of view i think that Microsoft should lower their prices a little bit and start making some advertising for them in order to start selling them.
  8. dkramarczyk Newbie

Message Count:
    Operating System:
    Windows 7
    I've seen the Zune mp3 players. They look pretty nice, but they can't compare to iPods at all. I guess a lot of people think of them as the cheaper version of having an iPod, but at the same point, why buy something that you don't know you'll like when it's only a little more to buy something you definitely will love?
Tags: Zune