Custom Search

Can I Reset my Pandora Radio Station?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hardison, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Hardison Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Operating System:
    windox xp
    I love listening to Pandora Radio while working online. I have several different stations. I have a station that I haven't listened to for awhile. The music has completely changed. I really don't know what happened to it. Last night, I exhausted my thumbs down and skips trying to reset it back to normal.
    It was an R&B station and now it plays easy listening. :banghead:

Does anyone have any tips and tricks to return my station back to normal?
  2. NBK*Twitch Person Of All Kinds

Message Count:
    Operating System:
    Windows 7 & Opensuse 12.1
    I could be wrong,but I believe the only way to restore it per say is to delete the station and remake it.
  3. Hardison Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Operating System:
    windox xp
    You maybe right. I had to delete it before. I'm not sure why it changes so dramatically. I am going to spend another couple of days trying to get it back on track before I delete it again.
  4. Sugarhill Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Why don't you take some time to see the other side of life and just start trying to listen easy? :giggle:

I don't think I would've been able to get into Pandora or the likes of it. The last job I had where they let us play our own music, I literally brought in all of my own music, burned it to the computer and let it spin. I'm sure that most companies won't allow that nowadays though. But, everyone loved hearing what I was playing, even the haters. :skip:
  5. Hardison Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Operating System:
    windox xp
    Easy listening is fine, but not when I'm in the mood for R&B. I have other stations for that. Plus, I really didn't like some of the selections Pandora was playing. I really don't like Ann Murray and Dan Fogelburg (I hope I spelled that correctly!). No offense, but I sure their fans wouldn't like some of my music selections either. The station is back to normal. It took two days.

On the hand, Pandora has helped me to find some great new and old artists. Right now, it's playing a song by Kavana. I have never heard of him. He's a British singer. Pretty good...at least that song.
  6. Sugarhill Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Operating System:
    Windows 7

:giggle: I'm just messing with you. Adult Contemporary is one thing, easy listening is a little too mellow for any time of the day, but especially when you are trying to stay alert at work. I think I've heard of Kavana, but it was something years ago.